Hello NDA Community,
We want to keep you updated with the latest information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Natural Dentist Associates’ operations. Your health and safety have always been our number one priority. Whether you are a new or existing patient, it is our honor that you have chosen us as your dental provider. We take your trust very seriously and will always work our hardest to provide you and your loved ones with the highest level of care.
As of May 7, 2020, Governor Larry Hogan has altered his stay at home order, which includes resuming elective medical and dental treatment. In light of this update, we have reopened our doors to continue to serve our patients.
If you have any dental issue waiting for treatment, please call our office at 301-640-5653 to schedule an appointment.
As healthcare professionals, we are trained to sterilize and disinfect on a regular basis. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have added some additional precautions, including:
- Requiring all patients, staff members, and visitors to wear a mask while in the office.
- Requiring all patient’s guests to wait in the car.
- Having each patient rinse with ozone water at the beginning of the appointment.
- Taking temperature readings of all patients upon entering the office.
- Frequently disinfecting all public areas, including door handles, pens, counters, chairs, and waiting areas.
- Sterilizing all dental instruments by autoclave and changing protective barriers after each use.
- Using ozone, antimicrobial essential oils, powerful air purifiers and UV sanitizers throughout the office.
- Installing barriers between front office staff and waiting room.
- Making sure the personal protective equipment used is appropriate for the procedures performed.
In addition to these heightened precautions, we are now offering phone and video consultations for all patients who are not ready to come into the office.
We will continue to follow all CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the additional precautions we have implemented since the pandemic began. We ask that patients reschedule your appointment if you have any cold or flu symptoms, or have recent exposure to someone with COVID. Your health and safety continue to be our number one priority.
Thank you for continued trust in Natural Dentist Associates as your dental provider. We look forward to seeing you soon.